Terms and Conditions
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of in-vehicle lessons, otherwise $100 will be charged.
- For course completion certificate, students must achieve a minimum grade of 7.5 for in-vehicle training and 80% marks on classroom test.
- A fee of $35.00 applies for re-issuing of lost or damaged course completion certificate.
- Student must finish all the components of the program within one year after registration, otherwise registration will be cancelled and money will not be refunded.
- Once the training started, money will not be refunded.
- If any mechanical problem happens to the vehicle or in any emergency situation, instructor can cancel the appointment at the last moment.
- The student must carry learner’s/ operator’s licence for in vehicle training, otherwise lesson will be cancelled and 2 hours will be charged.
- $50 for NSF cheque will be charged.